Loi Pu-ke is a 3,226 ft / 984 m mountain peak in Shan, Myanmar. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 584th highest mountain in Shan and the 1143rd highest mountain in Myanmar. The nearest peaks are Mawn Pa-ta, Loi Pangnao, Mawn Konhku, Mawn Nawngleng, Loi Panglawkmai, and Mawn Hkiu-hai. See the Loi Pu-ke map, 3D fly around, and the Loi Pu-ke photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loi Pu-ke SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loi Pu-ke summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loi Pu-ke pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mawn Pa-ta 4,426 ft / 1,349 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Loi Pangnao 7,832 ft / 2,387 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mawn Konhku 3,000 ft / 915 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mawn Nawngleng 3,284 ft / 1,001 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Loi Panglawkmai 3,887 ft / 1,185 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Mawn Hkiu-hai 5,145 ft / 1,568 m 11 mi / 17 km away