Loi Namput is a 4,926 ft / 1,502 m mountain peak in Shan, Myanmar. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 207th highest mountain in Shan and the 495th highest mountain in Myanmar. The nearest peaks are Loi Pangsam, Loi Panglawkmai, Loi Noksawk, Loi Pangnao, Mawn Hpakwa, and Loi Ho-pung. See the Loi Namput map, 3D fly around, and the Loi Namput photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Loi Namput SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Loi Namput summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Loi Namput pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loi Pangsam 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Loi Panglawkmai 3,887 ft / 1,185 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Loi Noksawk 5,137 ft / 1,566 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Loi Pangnao 7,832 ft / 2,387 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mawn Hpakwa 6,254 ft / 1,906 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Loi Ho-pung 5,739 ft / 1,749 m 12 mi / 19 km away