Lobo Mesa is a 9,344 ft / 2,848 m mountain peak in Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 386th highest mountain in Montana and the 5240th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Divide Mountain, Cascade Mountain, Freezeout Mountain, Windy Hill, Fossil Peak, and Lion Mountain. See the Lobo Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Lobo Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lobo Mesa SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lobo Mesa summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lobo Mesa pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Divide Mountain 9,521 ft / 2,902 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cascade Mountain 9,367 ft / 2,855 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Freezeout Mountain 9,587 ft / 2,922 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Windy Hill 9,646 ft / 2,940 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Fossil Peak 8,937 ft / 2,724 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Lion Mountain 10,115 ft / 3,083 m 6 mi / 9 km away