Llullaillaco is a 22,110 ft / 6,739 m mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina , Chile. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Argentina and the 3rd highest mountain in Chile. The nearest peaks are Cerro Silla, Cerro Rosado, Cerro Tocomar, Cerro Chuculay, Cerro Inca, and Cerro Inca. Llullaillaco belongs to the Argentina & Chile 6000m Peaks peak list. See the Llullaillaco map, 3D fly around, and the Llullaillaco photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Llullaillaco SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Llullaillaco summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Llullaillaco pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Cerro Silla 16,483 ft / 5,024 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Cerro Rosado 14,800 ft / 4,511 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Cerro Tocomar 15,221 ft / 4,640 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cerro Chuculay 17,052 ft / 5,198 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Cerro Inca 18,438 ft / 5,620 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Cerro Inca 15,606 ft / 4,757 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Recent Summits
- Verdugo Mountain
- San Jacinto Peak
- Vasquez Rocks
- Sandstone Peak
- Balanced Rock
- Mount Disappointment
- Winston Peak
- Echo Mountain