Lituya Mountain is a 11,722 ft / 3,573 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Alaska and the 2155th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Salisbury, Mount Wilbur, Mount Quincy Adams, Mount Fairweather, Bay Peak, and Mount Orville. See the Lituya Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lituya Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lituya Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lituya Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lituya Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Salisbury 11,844 ft / 3,610 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Wilbur 10,295 ft / 3,138 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Quincy Adams 13,615 ft / 4,150 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Mount Fairweather 15,325 ft / 4,671 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Bay Peak 5,016 ft / 1,529 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Orville 9,957 ft / 3,035 m 8 mi / 13 km away