Littles Peak is a 10,689 ft / 3,258 m mountain peak near Moose Wilson Road, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 330th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 3048th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Maidenform Peak, Cleaver Peak, The Wigwams, Green Mountain, Mary's Nipple, and Freds Mountain. See the Littles Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Littles Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Littles Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Littles Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Littles Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Maidenform Peak 11,122 ft / 3,390 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cleaver Peak 11,056 ft / 3,370 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Wigwams 10,817 ft / 3,297 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Green Mountain 9,610 ft / 2,929 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mary's Nipple 9,840 ft / 2,999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Freds Mountain 9,737 ft / 2,968 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lookout Mountain
- Cerro de la Muerte
- Cerro Frio
- Whiteface Mountain
- Basket Dome
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Esther Mountain