Littles Peak is a 10,689 ft / 3,258 m mountain peak near Moose Wilson Road, Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 330th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 3340th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Maidenform Peak, Cleaver Peak, The Wigwams, Green Mountain, Mary's Nipple, and Freds Mountain. See the Littles Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Littles Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Littles Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Littles Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Maidenform Peak 11,122 ft / 3,390 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cleaver Peak 11,056 ft / 3,370 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- The Wigwams 10,817 ft / 3,297 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Green Mountain 9,610 ft / 2,929 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mary's Nipple 9,840 ft / 2,999 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Freds Mountain 9,737 ft / 2,968 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point