100% Mill D North from Big Cottonwood Canyon
Little Water Peak
Little Water Peak is a 9,990 ft / 3,045 m mountain peak near Summit Park, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 297th highest mountain in Utah and the 4209th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Willow Heights, Murdock Peak, Reynold's Peak, Iron Mountain, Scott Hill, and Mount Evergreen. See the Little Water Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Little Water Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Water Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 11, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Little Water Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Willow Heights 8,507 ft / 2,593 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Murdock Peak 9,580 ft / 2,920 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Reynold's Peak 9,422 ft / 2,872 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Mountain 8,996 ft / 2,742 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Scott Hill 10,049 ft / 3,063 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Evergreen 9,842 ft / 3,000 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Recent Summits
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley