100% Mill D North from Big Cottonwood Canyon
Little Water Peak
Little Water Peak is a 9,990 ft / 3,045 m mountain peak near Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the . The nearest peaks are Yaotou Shan, Hongtao Shan, Heituo Shan, Taiziliang, Qingliang Shan, and Hongtao Shan. See the Little Water Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Little Water Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Water Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 11, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Little Water Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Daqing Shan 7,094 ft / 2,163 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Yaotou Shan 5,814 ft / 1,772 m 80 mi / 129 km away
- Hongtao Shan 6,251 ft / 1,906 m 90 mi / 145 km away
- Heituo Shan 5,797 ft / 1,767 m 92 mi / 148 km away
- Taiziliang 6,220 ft / 1,896 m 92 mi / 148 km away
- Qingliang Shan 5,086 ft / 1,550 m 92 mi / 149 km away