Little Stand is a 2,428 ft / 740 m mountain peak near Keswick, Cumbria, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1634th highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Cold Pike Far West Top, Stonesty Pike, Cold Pike West Top, Crinkle Crags South Top (First Crinkle), Cold Pike, and Great Knott. See the Little Stand map, 3D fly around, and the Little Stand photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Stand SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Little Stand summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Little Stand pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cold Pike Far West Top 2,198 ft / 670 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Stonesty Pike 2,510 ft / 765 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Cold Pike West Top 2,241 ft / 683 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Crinkle Crags South Top (First Crinkle) 2,736 ft / 834 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cold Pike 2,300 ft / 701 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Great Knott 2,283 ft / 696 m 1 mi / 1 km away