100% From Johns Brook Road
Little Porter Mountain
Little Porter Mountain is a 2,779 ft / 847 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 337th highest mountain in New York and the 38631st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are The Brothers, Blueberry Mountain, Porter Mountain, Cascade Mountain, Laramore Mountain, and Rooster Comb. See the Little Porter Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Porter Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Porter Mountain SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 25, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- The Brothers 2,788 ft / 850 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Blueberry Mountain 2,897 ft / 883 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Porter Mountain 4,059 ft / 1,237 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cascade Mountain 4,098 ft / 1,249 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Laramore Mountain 3,307 ft / 1,008 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rooster Comb 2,595 ft / 791 m 2 mi / 3 km away