100% Range Trail to yellow trail.
Little Marcy is a 4,718 ft / 1,438 m mountain peak near Lake Placid, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in New York and the 26605th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Marcy, Little Haystack, Mount Haystack, Basin Mountain, Gray Peak, and Table Top Mountain. See the Little Marcy map, 3D fly around, and the Little Marcy photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Marcy SUMMIT LOG
4 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 17, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Range Trail to yellow trail. .
Others who’ve summited Little Marcy
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Marcy 5,344 ft / 1,629 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Haystack 4,960 ft / 1,512 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Basin Mountain 4,827 ft / 1,471 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Gray Peak 4,840 ft / 1,475 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Table Top Mountain 4,427 ft / 1,349 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Table Top Mountain, Middle Peak 4,308 ft / 1,313 m 2 mi / 3 km away