100% Corral Parking area up South Ridge
Little Costilla Peak
Little Costilla Peak is a 12,549 ft / 3,825 m mountain peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range in New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in New Mexico and the 1263rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Ash Mountain North, Ash Mountain South, Vermejo Peak, Point 11610 ft / 3539 m, Point 11100 ft / 3383 m, and Point 10980 ft / 3347 m. Little Costilla Peak belongs to the New Mexico 12ers peak list. See the Little Costilla Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Little Costilla Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Costilla Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 27, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Corral Parking area up South Ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ash Mountain North 11,260 ft / 3,432 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ash Mountain South 11,430 ft / 3,484 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Vermejo Peak 11,611 ft / 3,539 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 11610 ft / 3539 m 11,610 ft / 3,539 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Point 11100 ft / 3383 m 11,100 ft / 3,383 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Ortiz Peak 11,209 ft / 3,417 m 7 mi / 12 km away