100% East ridge trail from saddle with Alessandro Trail
Little Cahuilla Mountain
Little Cahuilla Mountain is a 5,042 ft / 1,537 m mountain peak near Valle Vista, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2600th highest mountain in California and the 25202nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Cahuilla Mountain, Red Mountain, Rouse Hill, Little Thomas Mountain, Cave Rocks, and Thomas Mountain. Little Cahuilla Mountain belongs to the Sierra Club Hundred Peaks Section peak list. See the Little Cahuilla Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Cahuilla Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Cahuilla Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 9, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cahuilla Mountain 5,635 ft / 1,718 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Red Mountain 4,570 ft / 1,393 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Rouse Hill 5,167 ft / 1,575 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Little Thomas Mountain 6,568 ft / 2,002 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Cave Rocks 4,055 ft / 1,236 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Thomas Mountain 6,825 ft / 2,080 m 8 mi / 12 km away