Little Black Mountain
Little Black Mountain is a 1,722 ft / 525 m mountain peak near Lisbon, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 668th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 47808th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Black Mountain, Howe Hill, Knights Hill, Sugarloaf Mountain, Jeffers Mountain, and Blueberry Mountain. See the Little Black Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Black Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Black Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Little Black Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Little Black Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Black Mountain 1,972 ft / 601 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Black Mountain 1,617 ft / 493 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Oat Mountain 1,381 ft / 421 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Big Oat Mountain 1,365 ft / 416 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fox Mountain 1,342 ft / 409 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Black Rock 1,312 ft / 400 m 5 mi / 9 km away