Little Bassard is a 7,453 ft / 2,272 m mountain peak in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1709th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 2674th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Purgatory Ridge, Styx Mountain, Snowside Mountain, Iroquois Ridge, Pearl Peak, and The Griffin. See the Little Bassard map, 3D fly around, and the Little Bassard photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Bassard SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Little Bassard summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Little Bassard pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Purgatory Ridge 7,080 ft / 2,158 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Styx Mountain 7,839 ft / 2,389 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Snowside Mountain 7,800 ft / 2,377 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Iroquois Ridge 7,442 ft / 2,268 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pearl Peak 6,898 ft / 2,103 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- The Griffin 5,832 ft / 1,778 m 5 mi / 8 km away