Little Baldy Mountain
Little Baldy Mountain is a 9,383 ft / 2,860 m mountain peak near Salida, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2507th highest mountain in Colorado and the 5562nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Loco Ridge, Jack Rabbit Hill, Bull Hill, Big Baldy Mountain, Point 10180, and Point 9540 ft / 2907 m. See the Little Baldy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Baldy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Baldy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Little Baldy Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Little Baldy Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 13580 A 13,580 ft / 4,139 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Point 13541 13,541 ft / 4,127 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Adams 13,937 ft / 4,248 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Colony Baldy 13,694 ft / 4,174 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Horn Peak 13,140 ft / 4,005 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Fluted Peak 13,543 ft / 4,128 m 2 mi / 3 km away