Little Baldy Mountain
Little Baldy Mountain is a 9,383 ft / 2,860 m mountain peak near Salida, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2507th highest mountain in Colorado and the 5562nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Loco Ridge, Jack Rabbit Hill, Bull Hill, Big Baldy Mountain, Point 10180, and Point 9540 ft / 2907 m. See the Little Baldy Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Baldy Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Baldy Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Little Baldy Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Little Baldy Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Loco Ridge 10,015 ft / 3,053 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jack Rabbit Hill 10,606 ft / 3,233 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bull Hill 10,118 ft / 3,084 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Big Baldy Mountain 10,747 ft / 3,276 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 10180 10,180 ft / 3,103 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Point 9540 ft / 2907 m 9,540 ft / 2,908 m 4 mi / 6 km away