Little Baldpate Mountain
Little Baldpate Mountain is a 3,442 ft / 1,049 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 55th highest mountain in Maine and the 32267th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Baldpate Mountain, East Peak, Baldpate, West Peak, Mount Hittie, Surplus Mountain, Black Mountain, and Sable Hill. See the Little Baldpate Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Baldpate Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Baldpate Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Little Baldpate Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Baldpate Mountain, East Peak 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Baldpate, West Peak 3,668 ft / 1,118 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Hittie 2,867 ft / 874 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Surplus Mountain 2,940 ft / 896 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Black Mountain 2,723 ft / 830 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sable Hill 2,247 ft / 685 m 2 mi / 3 km away