Little Baldpate Mountain
Little Baldpate Mountain is a 3,442 ft / 1,049 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 57th highest mountain in Maine and the 34891st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Baldpate Mountain, East Peak, Baldpate, West Peak, Surplus Mountain, Mount Hittie, Sable Hill, and Hedgehog Hill. Little Baldpate Mountain belongs to the Maine Appalachian Trail Peaks peak list. See the Little Baldpate Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Little Baldpate Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Little Baldpate Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 7, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Little Baldpate Mountain
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Baldpate Mountain, East Peak 3,780 ft / 1,152 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Baldpate, West Peak 3,668 ft / 1,118 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Surplus Mountain 2,940 ft / 896 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Hittie 2,867 ft / 874 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Sable Hill 2,247 ft / 685 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hedgehog Hill 2,703 ft / 824 m 2 mi / 3 km away