Lisenberry Mountain is a 1,883 ft / 574 m mountain peak near Glen Alpine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2246th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 45772nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Buck Hollow Mountain, Earl Mountain, West Mountain, Little Mountain, Jim Long Mountain, and Huckleberry Mountain. See the Lisenberry Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lisenberry Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lisenberry Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lisenberry Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lisenberry Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buck Hollow Mountain 1,509 ft / 460 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Earl Mountain 1,444 ft / 440 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Mountain 1,312 ft / 400 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Mountain 1,578 ft / 481 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Jim Long Mountain 1,506 ft / 459 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 2,067 ft / 630 m 3 mi / 5 km away