100% West Ridge
Lineham Ridge is a 2,807 ft / 856 m mountain peak near Cochrane, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1310th highest mountain in Alberta and the 8269th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Pyriform Mountain, Mist Ridge, Junction Mountain, Patterson's Peak, Gr569046, and Shunga-la-she. See the Lineham Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Lineham Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lineham Ridge SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 23, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is West Ridge.
Others who’ve claimed Lineham Ridge
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pyriform Mountain 8,732 ft / 2,662 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mist Ridge 8,044 ft / 2,452 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Junction Mountain 8,375 ft / 2,553 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Patterson's Peak 8,507 ft / 2,593 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Odlum Ridge East Peak 8,188 ft / 2,496 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Gibraltar Mountain 8,397 ft / 2,559 m 6 mi / 10 km away