Limestone Highpoint is a 7,200 ft / 2,195 m mountain peak in the Spring Mountains in Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 837th highest mountain in Nevada and the 13074th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Oak Peak, First Creek Overlook Peak, Terrace Canyon Peak, Point 6893 ft / 2100 m, Rainbow Wall, and Walk Up Wall. See the Limestone Highpoint map, 3D fly around, and the Limestone Highpoint photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Limestone Highpoint SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Limestone Highpoint
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Oak Peak 6,033 ft / 1,839 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- First Creek Overlook Peak 6,991 ft / 2,131 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Terrace Canyon Peak 6,250 ft / 1,905 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rainbow Wall 6,924 ft / 2,110 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Walk Up Wall 6,660 ft / 2,030 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- First Creek Peak 6,015 ft / 1,833 m 1 mi / 2 km away