Lime Mountain is a 11,086 ft / 3,379 m mountain peak in Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 33rd highest mountain in Idaho and the 2803rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Redbird Mountain, Cabin Mountain, Shelly Mountain, White Knob Summit, Lupine Mountain, and Mackay Peak. See the Lime Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lime Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lime Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lime Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lime Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain 11,549 ft / 3,520 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Smelter Knolls 5,466 ft / 1,666 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Spring Creek Mountain 9,072 ft / 2,765 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Ibapah Peak 12,087 ft / 3,684 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Tin Springs Mountain 7,448 ft / 2,270 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Haystack Peak 12,011 ft / 3,661 m 12 mi / 20 km away