Lilliput Mountain is a 8,865 ft / 2,702 m mountain peak near Lake Louise, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 461st highest mountain in Alberta and the 956th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Pulpit Peak, Mount Daly, Mount Balfour, Trolltinder Mountain, Mount Niles, and Waputik Peak. See the Lilliput Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lilliput Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lilliput Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lilliput Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lilliput Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Pulpit Peak 8,341 ft / 2,542 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Daly 10,341 ft / 3,152 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Balfour 10,734 ft / 3,272 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Trolltinder Mountain 8,621 ft / 2,628 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Niles 9,750 ft / 2,972 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Waputik Peak 8,366 ft / 2,550 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Waterman Mountain
- Mount Baden-Powell
- Vasquez Rocks
- Echo Mountain
- Mount Disappointment
- Balanced Rock
- Verdugo Mountain