Lick Mountain is a 817 ft / 249 m mountain peak near Mount Gilead, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2484th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 59813th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rabbit Mountain, Dennis Mountain, Mill Mountain, Shingle Trap Mountain, Walker Mountain, and Tater Top Mountain. See the Lick Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lick Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lick Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lick Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lick Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Big Round Mountain 1,621 ft / 494 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Chinkapin Knob 1,450 ft / 442 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Birchfield Mountain 1,276 ft / 389 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Little Round Mountain 1,352 ft / 412 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Workman Mountain 1,713 ft / 522 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Grapevine Knob 1,480 ft / 451 m 5 mi / 8 km away