Liberty Cap is a 6,755 ft / 2,059 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 522nd highest mountain in Washington and the 15222nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flower Dome, Helmet Butte, Fortress Mountain, Napeequa peak, Mount Berge, and Chiwawa Mountain. See the Liberty Cap map, 3D fly around, and the Liberty Cap photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Liberty Cap SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Liberty Cap
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Flower Dome 6,312 ft / 1,924 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Helmet Butte 7,277 ft / 2,218 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fortress Mountain 8,760 ft / 2,670 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Napeequa peak 8,073 ft / 2,461 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Berge 7,948 ft / 2,423 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Chiwawa Mountain 8,459 ft / 2,578 m 3 mi / 5 km away