Liberty Cap is a 6,755 ft / 2,059 m mountain peak near Leavenworth, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 533rd highest mountain in Washington and the 15303rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Flower Dome, Helmet Butte, Fortress Mountain, Napeequa peak, Mount Berge, and Chiwawa Mountain. See the Liberty Cap map, 3D fly around, and the Liberty Cap photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Liberty Cap SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Liberty Cap
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Saint Andrews Rock 11,548 ft / 3,520 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Rainier 14,411 ft / 4,392 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Success 14,158 ft / 4,315 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Steamboat Prow 9,646 ft / 2,940 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cathedral Rocks 9,928 ft / 3,026 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Ruth 8,645 ft / 2,635 m 3 mi / 5 km away