Liberty Cap is a 14,112 ft / 4,301 m mountain peak in the Cascade Range in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Washington and the 65th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saint Andrews Rock, Mount Rainier, Point Success, Crater Peak, Steamboat Prow, and Mount Ruth. Liberty Cap belongs to the Washington Top 100 peak list. See the Liberty Cap map, 3D fly around, and the Liberty Cap photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Liberty Cap SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Liberty Cap
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Saint Andrews Rock 11,548 ft / 3,520 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Rainier 14,411 ft / 4,392 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Point Success 14,158 ft / 4,315 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crater Peak 10,148 ft / 3,093 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Steamboat Prow 9,646 ft / 2,940 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Ruth 8,645 ft / 2,635 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Recent Summits
- Jeleni Hrbet
- Mount Meek
- Mount Jedediah Smith
- Mount Bannon
- Camelback Mountain
- Maidenform Peak
- Velky Ded