Liangkang Kangri is a 24,718 ft / 7,534 m mountain peak near Chāpar, Assam, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Bhutan. The nearest peaks are Gangkhar Puensum, Kula Kangri, Kula Kangri, Jomolhari, Kangphu Kang I, and Tongshanjiabu. See the Liangkang Kangri map, 3D fly around, and the Liangkang Kangri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Liangkang Kangri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Liangkang Kangri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Liangkang Kangri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gangkhar Puensum 24,836 ft / 7,570 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kula Kangri 21,195 ft / 6,460 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Kula Kangri 24,783 ft / 7,554 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Kangphu Kang I 23,688 ft / 7,220 m 23 mi / 38 km away
- Tongshanjiabu 23,645 ft / 7,207 m 31 mi / 50 km away
- Tarlha Ri 18,494 ft / 5,637 m 46 mi / 74 km away