Leyden Ridge is a 6,225 ft / 1,897 m mountain peak in the Front Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4050th highest mountain in Colorado and the 18046th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are South Ralston, Ralston Buttes, Ralston Dike, Point 8140 ft / 2481 m, Coal Creek Peak, and Songer Mountain. See the Leyden Ridge map, 3D fly around, and the Leyden Ridge photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Leyden Ridge SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Leyden Ridge summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Leyden Ridge pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Ralston 6,980 ft / 2,128 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ralston Buttes 7,780 ft / 2,371 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ralston Dike 6,506 ft / 1,983 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Point 8140 ft / 2481 m 8,140 ft / 2,481 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Coal Creek Peak 8,484 ft / 2,586 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Songer Mountain 8,340 ft / 2,542 m 4 mi / 7 km away