Les Voirons is a 3,646 ft / 1,111 m mountain peak near Boëge, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2141st highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Le Signal des Voirons, Pointe de Praler, Mont Bene, Mont de Vouan, La Grande Combe, and Pointe de Miribel. See the Les Voirons map, 3D fly around, and the Les Voirons photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Les Voirons SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Les Voirons
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Le Signal des Voirons 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Praler 4,497 ft / 1,371 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Bene 3,074 ft / 937 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont de Vouan 2,906 ft / 886 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- La Grande Combe 4,255 ft / 1,297 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pointe de Miribel 5,187 ft / 1,581 m 5 mi / 8 km away