Les Avoudrues is a 8,747 ft / 2,666 m mountain peak near Samoëns, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 226th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 505th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Arete des Tres Cos, Pointe Rousse, Pointe de Bellegarde, Grands Fats, Pointe de Sans Bet, and Pointe de l'Ecorchoir. See the Les Avoudrues map, 3D fly around, and the Les Avoudrues photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Les Avoudrues SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Les Avoudrues summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Les Avoudrues pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Arete des Tres Cos 7,575 ft / 2,309 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe Rousse 7,498 ft / 2,286 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe de Bellegarde 8,241 ft / 2,512 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Grands Fats 8,425 ft / 2,568 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe de Sans Bet 7,349 ft / 2,240 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de l'Ecorchoir 7,900 ft / 2,408 m 1 mi / 2 km away