Lendenfeld is a 10,331 ft / 3,149 m mountain peak in Canterbury, New Zealand. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 7th highest mountain in Canterbury and the 9th highest mountain in New Zealand. The nearest peaks are Mount Tasman, Mount Haast, Torres Peak, Mount Magellan, Mount Vancouver, and Mount Haidinger. Lendenfeld belongs to the New Zealand 100 Great Peaks peak list. See the Lendenfeld map, 3D fly around, and the Lendenfeld photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lendenfeld SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lendenfeld summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lendenfeld pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Tasman 11,476 ft / 3,498 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Haast 10,295 ft / 3,138 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Torres Peak 10,367 ft / 3,160 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Magellan 10,003 ft / 3,049 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Vancouver 10,856 ft / 3,309 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Haidinger 10,066 ft / 3,068 m 2 mi / 3 km away