Legges Tor is a 5,157 ft / 1,572 m mountain peak near Scottsdale, Tasmania, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Tasmania and the 38th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Ben Lomond, Youls Tarn, Ben Nevis, Mount Saddleback, Tower Hill, Mount Blackboy, and Sister. See the Legges Tor map, 3D fly around, and the Legges Tor photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Legges Tor SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Legges Tor
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Ben Lomond, Youls Tarn 5,157 ft / 1,572 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Mensa Moor 4,478 ft / 1,365 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Ragged Jack 4,491 ft / 1,369 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Stacks Bluff 5,009 ft / 1,527 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Ben Nevis 4,488 ft / 1,368 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Saddleback 4,120 ft / 1,256 m 9 mi / 15 km away