100% East Ridge
Leatherman Peak is a 12,228 ft / 3,727 m mountain peak in the Lost River Range in Idaho, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Idaho and the 1585th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Church, Donaldson Peak, Mount Idaho, Mount Breitenbach, Mount Corruption, and Borah Peak. Leatherman Peak belongs to the Idaho 12ers peak list. See the Leatherman Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Leatherman Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Leatherman Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 5, 2012. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is East Ridge.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Church 12,200 ft / 3,719 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Donaldson Peak 12,023 ft / 3,665 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mount Idaho 12,065 ft / 3,677 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Breitenbach 12,140 ft / 3,700 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Corruption 11,857 ft / 3,614 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Borah Peak 12,662 ft / 3,859 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Caesar
- Stratton Mountain
- Cockscomb Peak
- Cornell Mountain
- Mount Teneriffe
- Lugnaquillia Mountain
- Snow King Mountain
- Black Dome