Le Vaccivier is a 9,901 ft / 3,018 m mountain peak near Les Deux Alpes, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 214th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Les Rouies, Mont Gioberney, Tete de l' Etret, Tete de Cheret, Pic du Lauzon, and Sommet des Bans. See the Le Vaccivier map, 3D fly around, and the Le Vaccivier photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Le Vaccivier SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Le Vaccivier summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Le Vaccivier pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Les Rouies 11,775 ft / 3,589 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Gioberney 10,997 ft / 3,352 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tete de Cheret 9,370 ft / 2,856 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic du Lauzon 9,668 ft / 2,947 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Tete de l' Etret 10,063 ft / 3,067 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Sommet des Bans 12,041 ft / 3,670 m 3 mi / 5 km away