100% Northeast Ridge
Lava Butte is a 2,871 ft / 875 m mountain peak near Henderson, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1892nd highest mountain in Nevada and the 37163rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Frenchman Mountain, North Frenchman Mountain, Sunrise Mountain, Point 2915 ft / 888 m, Whitney Mesa, and Dry Falls Loop Peak. See the Lava Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Lava Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lava Butte SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 29, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Lava Butte
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Frenchman Mountain 4,056 ft / 1,236 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- North Frenchman Mountain 3,942 ft / 1,202 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sunrise Mountain 3,314 ft / 1,010 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Point 2915 ft / 888 m 2,915 ft / 888 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Whitney Mesa 1,916 ft / 584 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Dry Falls Loop Peak 2,750 ft / 838 m 9 mi / 15 km away