Laurel Mountain is a 4,409 ft / 1,344 m mountain peak near Ridgecrest, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3008th highest mountain in California and the 28683rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are El Paso Peaks, Klinker Mountain, Black Mountain, Government Peak, Dome Mountain, and Red Mountain. See the Laurel Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Laurel Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Laurel Mountain SUMMIT LOG
23 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Laurel Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- El Paso Peaks 4,534 ft / 1,382 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Klinker Mountain 4,501 ft / 1,372 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Government Peak 4,656 ft / 1,419 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Black Mountain 5,244 ft / 1,598 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Dome Mountain 4,967 ft / 1,514 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Red Mountain 5,261 ft / 1,604 m 11 mi / 17 km away