Laq is a 15,744 ft / 4,799 m mountain peak near Īdgāh, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 118th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 210th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Mashish, Khinyang Chhish, Makrong Chhish, Khinyang Chhish, Khatum Burum Bun, and Trivor. See the Laq map, 3D fly around, and the Laq photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Laq SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Laq summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Laq pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mashish 13,229 ft / 4,032 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 23,162 ft / 7,060 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Makrong Chhish 17,760 ft / 5,414 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 25,761 ft / 7,852 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Khatum Burum Bun 14,321 ft / 4,365 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Trivor 24,859 ft / 7,577 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Recent Summits
- Pichincha Rucu
- Grauer Schimmel
- Mugu Peak
- Mount Lukens
- Strawberry Peak
- Buck Mountain
- Mount Isolation
- Lamont Point