Lantawan Peak is a 3,458 ft / 1,054 m mountain peak near Andres Bonifacio, Negros Occidental, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 518th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Sicaba dacu Peak, Mount Silay, Sicaba diotay Peak, Mount Mandalagan, Mount Solitario, and Mount Malindog. See the Lantawan Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Lantawan Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lantawan Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 9, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dalayapan Peak 3,756 ft / 1,145 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Sicaba dacu Peak 4,381 ft / 1,336 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dinamlagan Peak 4,839 ft / 1,475 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Silay 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gawahon Peak 4,297 ft / 1,310 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sicaba diotay Peak 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 4 mi / 7 km away