Lantawan Peak is a 3,458 ft / 1,054 m mountain peak in Western Visayas, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Western Visayas and the 529th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Dalayapan Peak, Sicaba dacu Peak, Dinamlagan Peak, Mount Silay, Gawahon Peak, and Sicaba diotay Peak. See the Lantawan Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Lantawan Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lantawan Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 9, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dalayapan Peak 3,756 ft / 1,145 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Sicaba dacu Peak 4,381 ft / 1,336 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Dinamlagan Peak 4,839 ft / 1,475 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Silay 5,036 ft / 1,535 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Gawahon Peak 4,297 ft / 1,310 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Sicaba diotay Peak 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 4 mi / 7 km away