Langtang Lirung is a 19,775 ft / 6,028 m mountain peak near Nagarkot, Bāgmatī Zone, Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 57th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Porong Ri, Shishapangma, Phola Gangchhen, Gang Benchhen, and Paldor. See the Langtang Lirung map, 3D fly around, and the Langtang Lirung photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Langtang Lirung SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Langtang Lirung summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Langtang Lirung pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Yala Peak 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Naya Kanga 19,173 ft / 5,844 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Porong Ri 23,924 ft / 7,292 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Recent Summits
- Balsam Cap
- Slide Mountain
- Mount Mataba
- Tremper Mountain
- Jones Peak
- Ashokan High Point
- Mount Herman
- Grauer Schimmel