Langtang Lirung is a 23,441 ft / 7,145 m mountain peak near Nagarkot, Bāgmatī Zone, Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the . The nearest peaks are Yubra Himal, Kyanjin Ri, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Naya Kanga, Yala Peak, and Langsisa Ri. See the Langtang Lirung map, 3D fly around, and the Langtang Lirung photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Langtang Lirung SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Langtang Lirung summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Langtang Lirung pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kyanjin Ri 15,679 ft / 4,779 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Naya Kanga 19,173 ft / 5,844 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Yala Peak 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 12 mi / 20 km away