Langsisa Ri is a 21,085 ft / 6,427 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Nepal (general) and the 52nd highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Yala Peak, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Kyanjin Ri, Yubra Himal, Loengpogang, and Shishapangma. Langsisa Ri belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Langsisa Ri map, 3D fly around, and the Langsisa Ri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Langsisa Ri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Langsisa Ri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Langsisa Ri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yala Peak 18,110 ft / 5,520 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Kyanjin Ri 15,679 ft / 4,779 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Loengpogang 15,525 ft / 4,732 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Shishapangma 26,289 ft / 8,013 m 10 mi / 16 km away