Langsisa Ri is a 21,085 ft / 6,427 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4th highest mountain in Nepal (general) and the 53rd highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Yala Peak, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Kyanjin Ri, Yubra Himal, Loengpogang, and Shishapangma. Langsisa Ri belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Langsisa Ri map, 3D fly around, and the Langsisa Ri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Langsisa Ri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Langsisa Ri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Langsisa Ri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Loengpogang 15,525 ft / 4,732 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Shishapangma 26,289 ft / 8,013 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Phola Gangchhen 25,272 ft / 7,703 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Langtang Lirung 19,775 ft / 6,028 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Porong Ri 23,924 ft / 7,292 m 12 mi / 19 km away