Landsman Hill is a 4,656 ft / 1,419 m mountain peak near Lamar, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4249th highest mountain in Colorado and the 26803rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Agate Mound, Twin Buttes, Eureka Hill, Mount Sunflower, Chivington Hill, and Rock Hill. See the Landsman Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Landsman Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Landsman Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Landsman Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Landsman Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Agate Mound 4,439 ft / 1,353 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Twin Buttes 4,603 ft / 1,403 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Eureka Hill 4,734 ft / 1,443 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Mount Sunflower 4,039 ft / 1,231 m 30 mi / 48 km away
- Chivington Hill 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 34 mi / 55 km away
- Rock Hill 3,888 ft / 1,185 m 35 mi / 57 km away