Lancebranlette is a 9,603 ft / 2,927 m mountain peak near Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 37th highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 267th highest mountain in France and the 685th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Sommet des Rousses, Roc de Belleface, Aiguilles de Beaupre, Monte Belvedere, Pointe du Clapey, and Mont Valaisan. See the Lancebranlette map, 3D fly around, and the Lancebranlette photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lancebranlette SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lancebranlette summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lancebranlette pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sommet des Rousses 8,259 ft / 2,517 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Roc de Belleface 7,698 ft / 2,346 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguilles de Beaupre 9,322 ft / 2,841 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Belvedere 8,665 ft / 2,641 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pointe du Clapey 6,783 ft / 2,068 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Valaisan 9,485 ft / 2,891 m 3 mi / 4 km away