Lancebranlette is a 9,603 ft / 2,927 m mountain peak near Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 101st highest mountain in Aosta Valley , 285th highest mountain in France and the 763rd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Sommêt des Rousses, Aiguilles de l'Ermite, Roc de Belleface, Aiguilles de Beaupre, Monte Belvedere, and Pointe du Clapey. See the Lancebranlette map, 3D fly around, and the Lancebranlette photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lancebranlette SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lancebranlette summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lancebranlette pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sommêt des Rousses 9,770 ft / 2,978 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguilles de l'Ermite 9,878 ft / 3,011 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Roc de Belleface 7,698 ft / 2,346 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguilles de Beaupre 9,322 ft / 2,841 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Monte Belvedere 8,665 ft / 2,641 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe du Clapey 6,783 ft / 2,068 m 2 mi / 4 km away