Lamulas Mountain is a 1,987 ft / 606 m mountain peak near Sebu, South Cotabato, Philippines. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 19th highest mountain in South Cotabato and the 1057th highest mountain in Philippines. The nearest peaks are Talihik Mountain, Sabu Mountain, Talili Mountain, Tamguitit Mountain, Pito del Carabao Mountain, and Mount Busa. See the Lamulas Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Lamulas Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Lamulas Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Lamulas Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Lamulas Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Talihik Mountain 2,752 ft / 839 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sabu Mountain 1,718 ft / 524 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Talili Mountain 4,588 ft / 1,399 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Tamguitit Mountain 2,601 ft / 793 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Pito del Carabao Mountain 1,992 ft / 607 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Mount Busa 6,772 ft / 2,064 m 9 mi / 15 km away