Labuche Kang is a 24,170 ft / 7,367 m mountain peak in Xizang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Xizang and the 18th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Labuche Kang II, Cho Oyu, Gauri Sankar, Ngozumpa Kang I, Ch'ih-jen-ma, and Ngozumpa Kang II. See the Labuche Kang map, 3D fly around, and the Labuche Kang photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Labuche Kang SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Labuche Kang summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Labuche Kang pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Labuche Kang II 23,786 ft / 7,250 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cho Oyu 26,906 ft / 8,201 m 23 mi / 37 km away
- Gauri Sankar 23,406 ft / 7,134 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Ngozumpa Kang I 25,971 ft / 7,916 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Ch'ih-jen-ma 21,110 ft / 6,434 m 24 mi / 39 km away
- Ngozumpa Kang II 25,404 ft / 7,743 m 26 mi / 41 km away
- Recent Summits
- Mount Caesar
- Stratton Mountain
- Cockscomb Peak
- Cornell Mountain
- Mount Teneriffe
- Lugnaquillia Mountain
- Snow King Mountain
- Black Dome