La Spedla (Spalla)
La Spedla (Spalla) is a 13,189 ft / 4,020 m mountain peak in the Bernina Range in Lombardy, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Lombardy and the 35th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Piz Bernina, Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv), Piz Scerscen, Schneehaube, Crast'Aguezza, and Sass dal Pos. See the La Spedla (Spalla) map, 3D fly around, and the La Spedla (Spalla) photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
La Spedla (Spalla) SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to La Spedla (Spalla) summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add La Spedla (Spalla) pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Piz Bernina 13,284 ft / 4,049 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pizzo Bianco (Piz Alv) 13,107 ft / 3,995 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Piz Scerscen 13,028 ft / 3,971 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Schneehaube 12,703 ft / 3,872 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Crast'Aguezza 12,644 ft / 3,854 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sass dal Pos 10,715 ft / 3,266 m 1 mi / 1 km away