La Maielletta is a 6,545 ft / 1,995 m mountain peak in the Maiella Range in Abruzzo, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 43rd highest mountain in Abruzzo and the 2328th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Blockhaus, Monte Cavallo, Cima Delle Murelle, Monte Rapina, Monte d' Ugno, and Monte Focalone. See the La Maielletta map, 3D fly around, and the La Maielletta photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
La Maielletta SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited La Maielletta
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Blockhaus 7,027 ft / 2,142 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Cavallo 7,122 ft / 2,171 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cima Delle Murelle 8,517 ft / 2,596 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Monte Rapina 5,847 ft / 1,782 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Monte d' Ugno 5,586 ft / 1,703 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Monte Focalone 8,779 ft / 2,676 m 4 mi / 6 km away