La Grande Colline
La Grande Colline is a 6,186 ft / 1,886 m mountain peak near Port-à-Piment, Sud, Haiti. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Haiti. The nearest peaks are Morne Desbarrieres, Morne Bellevue, Pic de Macaya, Morne Sentimental, Morne Henry, and Morne Rimbeau. See the La Grande Colline map, 3D fly around, and the La Grande Colline photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
La Grande Colline SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to La Grande Colline summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add La Grande Colline pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Morne Desbarrieres 5,724 ft / 1,745 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Morne Bellevue 3,596 ft / 1,096 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Pic de Macaya 7,357 ft / 2,243 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Morne Sentimental 1,249 ft / 381 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Morne Henry 3,125 ft / 953 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Morne Rimbeau 1,599 ft / 487 m 8 mi / 13 km away