La Belle Plinier
La Belle Plinier is a 10,112 ft / 3,082 m mountain peak near Modane, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 93rd highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 170th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Rond, Cime du Grand Vallon, Cima Gardiola, Pierre Menue, Longe Cote, and Pointe de Frejus. See the La Belle Plinier map, 3D fly around, and the La Belle Plinier photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
La Belle Plinier SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to La Belle Plinier summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add La Belle Plinier pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Rond 8,797 ft / 2,681 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cime du Grand Vallon 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Cima Gardiola 9,073 ft / 2,766 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pointe de Frejus 8,222 ft / 2,506 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pierre Menue 11,503 ft / 3,506 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Longe Cote 8,024 ft / 2,446 m 3 mi / 4 km away