Kusunlin Jian is a 4,863 ft / 1,482 m mountain peak near Huafeng, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Fujian and the 570th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Hongshan Jian, Shaohuoshanzhen, Caowei Shanjian, Longgong Shan, Gaodingyan, and Jiangjunmao. See the Kusunlin Jian map, 3D fly around, and the Kusunlin Jian photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kusunlin Jian SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kusunlin Jian summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kusunlin Jian pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hongshan Jian 4,398 ft / 1,341 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Shaohuoshanzhen 4,234 ft / 1,291 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Caowei Shanjian 3,426 ft / 1,044 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Longgong Shan 4,261 ft / 1,299 m 15 mi / 24 km away
- Gaodingyan 2,757 ft / 840 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Jiangjunmao 3,686 ft / 1,124 m 20 mi / 32 km away