Kula Kangri is a 24,783 ft / 7,554 m mountain peak near Gyangzê, Xizang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Xizang and the 13th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Kula Kangri, Liangkang Kangri, Gangkhar Puensum, Jomolhari, Tarlha Ri, and Kangphu Kang I. See the Kula Kangri map, 3D fly around, and the Kula Kangri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Kula Kangri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Kula Kangri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Kula Kangri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kula Kangri 21,195 ft / 6,460 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Liangkang Kangri 24,718 ft / 7,534 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Gangkhar Puensum 24,836 ft / 7,570 m 16 mi / 25 km away
- Jomolhari 23,996 ft / 7,314 m 27 mi / 43 km away
- Tarlha Ri 18,494 ft / 5,637 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Kangphu Kang I 23,688 ft / 7,220 m 33 mi / 54 km away